You have opted for an online proctored CAIA exam administered via OnVUE from Pearson VUE. We are pleased to share that exam scheduling is now available through October 2.
To schedule your exam, go to the CAIA scheduling page here. You must be logged in to the CAIA website in order to schedule your exam:
- Select “Schedule My Exam”
- Once logged in, you will be brought to the Pearson VUE dashboard
- Select your exam and begin scheduling
Once you have scheduled your exam, you will receive a confirmation as well as additional instructions on what to expect on exam day.
In the meantime, please note a few reminders that will help ensure a positive and successful exam experience:
- You will need a reliable internet connection and must follow strict identification, monitoring, and sequestration protocols. Watch the OnVUE video for more requirements.
- It is recommended that you test the system requirements before and on the day of the exam. Test the system requirements here.
- Practice using the digital whiteboard tool, and become familiar with the additional scratch pad feature demonstrated in this exam experience video.
- You will be permitted to use a CAIA-approved calculator. View calculator policy.