The CAIA Association is the global authority in alternative investment education. Best known for the CAIA Charter, an internationally recognized finance credential and gateway to a network of almost 10,000 CAIA Members who are leaders in the field.
The Candidate and Member Relations team supports Candidates taking the CAIA exams and manages Membership. Our primary role is to respond to all incoming emails and phone calls from our global constituents. Additionally, we administer and work on a series of ongoing strategic initiatives to ensure our Candidates and Members have an experience with CAIA that reflects the stature of the brand, propels the mission of the organization and underscores the value of the designation.
This position reports to the Candidate Relations Manager.
- Monitor, review and update candidate and member organization data based on processes and rules in place
- Review, process and manage all returned mailings
- Outreach to Candidates and Members via phone calls and email
- Provide support in proofreading and editing materials as needed
- Attend various Member and Candidate orientation sessions
- Provide support on additional administrative tasks as needed
- Participate in departmental meetings and conference calls as needed
- Undergraduate student interested in gaining hands-on work experience in fast-paced global finance organization
- Availability to work 10-15 hours per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
- $12.00/ hr
To apply for this position-
- Please login to your Handshake account and apply online
- Email cover letter, resume and contact information to Manager of Special Projects & Executive Assistant, Kim Durand email@example.com. Please label the subject field “CAIA CMR Summer 2019 Internship” in all correspondences.
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organized
• Ability to follow-up existing procedure and processes consistently
• Positive, customer-focused approach and attitude
• Exposure to databases, particularly customer relationship management software a plus
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills
• Able to prioritize and multitask effectively
• Experience working/studying abroad and/or multilingual a plus
• Interest in economics/finance