Support the CMR department of CAIA through ongoing and recurring communications (phone and email) with our candidates and members to achieve the goals of maximizing candidate success, member acquisition and retention; and support Exams events and activities. The successful CMR-Exams Special Projects Associate will have high energy, excellent interpersonal communication, and phone skills, exercise discretion regarding confidential information, apply critical thinking in generating new projects, and be a collaborative positive team player with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Key activities will include but not limited to:
- Extensive customer service duties (phone, email, and physical mail) to execute cyclical campaigns (candidate registration phone calls, lapsed member invoices, LinkedIn audits) for CAIA’s candidates and members, including creating and revising supporting and tracking documentation.
- Assist with creation, documentation, and implementation of CMR related processes, including the generation of new projects.
- Assist with the establishment of success metrics for campaigns.
- If necessary, provide support and backup to existing Candidate and Member Relations team including phone and email contact with members and candidates to support day to day candidate and member relations activities including but not limited to:
- Process new and renewal membership records
- Verify and correct all information on our systems
- Search and add customer/membership records
- Respond to candidate/member inquiries/complaints in a prompt and courteous manner
- Exam registration and scheduling support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Serve as back-up for our main phone line operator, directing calls as appropriate.
- Assist with the development of new projects and initiatives that may include outreach to candidates and members or optimizations of CAIA’s internal systems.
- Report to the CMR director weekly to provide updates on ongoing projects and brainstorm solutions and optimizations to current processes
- Assist with the preparation for CAIA’s biannual grading event, the Grading Jamboree; activities may include booking lodging, coordination with a travel agent, venue booking, correspondence with graders, printed material preparation, onsite problem solving, and other issues as they arise.
- If requested, assist with the following activities: coordination of document flow, provide word processing support at a high level of accuracy, maintain version control for test development activities, maintenance of exam database and online sample exams, communicate with volunteer writers regarding assignments, and other exam duties as assigned...
- Report to Project Manager of Exam Administration provide updates on ongoing projects and identify new solutions and optimizations to current processes.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience in customer service/client services/sales
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
• Proven attention to detail and accurate data entry and word processing skills
• Proven ability to effectively complete tasks and manage time
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills a must
• Professional demeanor and pleasant phone manner
• Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of secure and personal information
• Strategic thinker who is flexible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to quickly learn new software/processes a must
• Microsoft Office, familiarity with CRM systems
• Exposure to Associations and Finance Industry a plus