Renewing your Membership
When do I need to renew my Membership?
• Regardless of when you passed your Level II exam, your Membership expires on May 31. You may renew at any time prior to May 31.
• When you log in to your account, you will have access to the renewal link in the gray box at the top of your user profile.
How do I renew my Membership?
• Log in to your account at CAIA.org. After logging into the CAIA website, click on My Account in the top right corner. From there you will see Renew Membership in orange within the gray box at the top of your profile.
What happens if I don’t renew my Membership on time?
- Please keep in mind that only CAIA Members in good standing have the exclusive right to use the CAIA designation.
- To enjoy a full year of benefits, we encourage you to renew your Membership on time. Please also keep in mind that we do not prorate Membership dues. Regardless of when you first apply for or renew your Membership, your Membership always expires on May 31.
Can I apply for Affiliate Membership? Do you offer any Membership options at a reduced cost?
• CAIA Affiliate Membership is offered to eligible new Members only. The annual Membership cost for an Affiliate Membership is US$175. See Affiliate Membership and Retired Membership Status for additional details.
We offer Retired Membership status as an option for renewing Members who are unemployed, retired, full-time students, leaving the industry, or experiencing other extenuating financial or personal circumstances, and are unable to pay the full Membership fee. The Retired Status Membership is US$175. See Retired Membership Status for additional details.
I lost my job and can no longer afford to pay the full Membership fee. Do you offer any options that would allow me to continue my CAIA Membership?
• We offer Retired Membership status at a reduced cost to renewing Members who are unemployed, retired, returning to school, leaving the industry, or experiencing other extenuating financial or personal circumstances and are unable to pay the full Membership fee. Please see Retired Membership status for details.