Achieve a Higher Standard
Distinguish yourself with knowledge, expertise, and a clear career advantage – become a CAIA Charterholder. CAIA® is the globally-recognized credential for professionals allocating, managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments.
Prepare for Success
The CAIA Charter program consists of two exam levels. Now included with your program registration, the official curriculum for each level is revised regularly to incorporate relevant, practical industry developments essential to earning your place in the Portfolio for the Future™.
Earning the CAIA Charter is a hallmark of the responsible, informed fiduciary.
- Professional Standards and Ethics
- Introduction to Alternative Investments
- Real Assets
- Private Securities
- Hedge Funds
- Structured Products
- Emerging Topics
- Ethics, Regulation, and ESG
- Institutional Asset Owners and Investment Policies
- Risk and Risk Management
- Methods for Alternative Investing
- Accessing Alternative Investments
- Due Diligence and Selecting Strategies
- Volatility and Complex Strategies
Gain the knowledge and strategies you need to build future-focused portfolios.
Our curriculum is constantly updated to keep our candidates at the forefront of industry trends.
The choice is yours - you can take the CAIA exam in person, or via online proctoring.
The CAIA Curriculum is the definitive instruction manual for an institutional investor, and it puts you in the captain’s chair of the asset owner.
Your learning does not end with the CAIA Curriculum. You’ll understand how to:
- Cultivate a Transparent and Client-Centered Ethos
- Start with Purpose-Driven Portfolio Building Blocks
- Diagnose Your Client’s Values and Embed Tailored Sustainability Factors
- Treat Liquidity as a Feature Rather Than a Benefit
- Identify and Capitalize on Your Firm’s Edge
- Invest with Integrity and Allocate to True Partners
The CAIA Charter
Earn the only credential that enables building diversified, future-focused portfolios.