No matter when you earned your CAIA Charter, your ongoing Membership has been designed to help you keep your investment insights sharp, your global network strong, and your career opportunities plentiful. Now we’re offering current CAIA Members a robust tool to boost your reputation online and provide verification of your skills and credibility with colleagues, clients, and prospective employers.
We are pleased to partner with Credly to provide our active CAIA Members with a digital badge to share online via a digital image. (Please view our Member Policy Manual to see if you meet the requirements for a CAIA Charterholder badge.)
Within 4 weeks of completing your CAIA Membership requirements, you will receive an email from CAIA Association alerting you to a badge issuance, followed shortly with notification from Credly with details on accepting your badge. Simply click “Accept Badge” and create a Credly account.
You will find details at support.credly.com and will work directly with Credly to claim and maintain your badge. Check out our complete FAQs to learn about the value of your badge, how to share it, how to use it, and address any support questions you might have.
Digital badges for CAIA Charterholders are:
- Shareable on any digital platform: social media, email signature, embedded in your resume, or on your website bio.
- Authenticated by the CAIA Association and trusted by employers, colleagues, and industry peers.
- A source for your credential(s) offering a complete overview of the assessments passed and the knowledge you’ve acquired.
- An excellent way to verify your achievement with current and prospective employers, clients, and colleagues.
- An access point for Labor Market Insights to assist job seekers and match employers.
Watch the video below to learn more about digital badges/credentials: