The Marketing Project & Conference Manager supports CAIA brand awareness and exposure through marketing project management, including industry conference support in collaboration with global business development team. This individual will work with the Director of Marketing to manage & implement ongoing and new projects to advance the CAIA brand, orchestrate onsite presence at industry conferences, related GBD marketing events, and assist with team management and development.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Provides conference marketing support to the GBD teams in EMEA and AMRS
- Primary liaison with conference organizers and GBD team for live events, info sessions, and industry conferences where the organization has a physical presence
- Responsible for managing conference details from beginning to end, including developing event invitations, promoting events to select audiences, listing events on CAIA.org, coordinating social media posts with Events Associate, shipping materials, booths, and banners, tracking progress, and troubleshooting issues
- Tracks conference and GBD event progress and communicate progress to GBD teams
- Manages event invitations and logistics for “ALTS” events in coordination with Marketing/GBD/Chapter Relations
- Working with Director of Marketing, creates original content for promotional emails and event invitations, and provides editorial support for other external communications
- Works with Director of Marketing to create and place advertisements related to conferences and events
- In concert with Events Associate, provides supplemental event support for CAIA’s bi-annual Grading Jamborees, if needed
- Ongoing collaboration with Events Associate to account for any media/conference overlap and plan for status updates
- Supports additional special events and initiatives as needed – ie. Leadership Awards, Global ARC meeting
- Manages CAIA’s in-house production designer’s work in creating the quarterly publication of AIAR, as well as creation of graphics for advertisements, email communications etc.
- Manages print collateral on Mimeo, ensuring most recent files are updated in collaboration with production design associate
- Manages relationship with printing vendors
- Maintains and reconcile monthly budget for conference costs, shipping, printing, Amex etc.
- Supports additional marketing activities as needed