The EMEA Industry Relations Assistant works both independently and collaboratively while providing administrative support to the Industry Relations, Marketing and Events team, working to improve the quality, consistency, and overall support to CAIA’s EMEA sales, communications, and operations. This position will report to the EMEA Managing Director.
- Preparing meeting documents, presentations and various communications as requested.
- Ability to analyze and work with data and provide statistics and reports
- Provide English proofreading expertise as well as work on written and creative content as needed.
- Familiarity with IT platforms for collaboration, CRM, direct mailing and video conferences, such are: Teams, Doodle, Zoom, Salesforce or equivalent tools .
- Upload industry relations contacts into the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Schedule calendar commitments and meetings to maximize time-efficiency.
- Ensure payments are executed with our local provider.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements (including flights, hotel reservations and ground transportation).
- Willingness to travel (10%) when needed
- Promptly and accurately record notes, track information across emails and update on different supports events, invitations, contacts, etc. of Academic and Association partners, Chapters, and Industry Relations events.
- Coordinate events including event management, promotions, invitations, social media, and onsite event logistics.
- Coordinate and track materials logistics for all conferences and Chapter events up to 8-10 weeks out, and troubleshoot as needed.
- Inventory collateral and conference materials; place orders where necessary or report to EMEA Manager of Events and Marketing for collateral needs.
- Complete expense reports and perform expense budget-tracking.
- Any other administrative tasks as requested.
The successful EMEA INDUSTRY RELATIONS ASSISTANT will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Has experience with copyediting/proofreading
- Passion for data, marketing, and interest in finance
- Strong IT skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Fluent in English (native preferred); Other European languages (German, French, or Arabic) are a plus
- High attention to detail
- Successfully manages deadlines
- Is extremely organized
- Performs reliably and consistently
- Skilled in MS Office
- Able to manage direct mailing platforms, CRM
- Experience with social media is a plus
Based in Geneva with possibility of working remotely
About the CAIA Association
The CAIA Association, a non-profit organization founded in 2002, is the world leader in alternative investment education and provides solutions to specific market needs for education about alternatives. The CAIA Association is best known for the CAIA Charter®, an internationally recognized credential granted upon successful completion of a rigorous two-level exam series, combined with relevant work experience. Earning the CAIA Charter is the gateway to becoming a member of the CAIA Association, a global network of over 13,000 alternative investment leaders located in 100 countries, who have demonstrated a deep and thorough understanding of alternative investing. CAIA also offers the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Certificate Program, an online course that provides an introduction to the core concepts of alternative investing.
Having grown rapidly, the CAIA Association now supports vibrant chapters for its Charter Holder members located in financial centers around the world and sponsors more than 120 educational and networking events each year. CAIA is also a leading authority and trusted source for information on trends, data and emerging issues in the alternative investments industry for reporters worldwide. For more information, please visit CAIA.org.
CAIA offers a full benefits package. CAIA is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please go to https://caia.org/about/jobs-at-caia.