CAIA Academic Partners offers your university or program the opportunity to holistically engage with CAIA through direct access to people, information, and opportunities. Our goal is to support your work, strengthen your industry relationships, grow your thought leadership, and help you shape and draw on intelligence from CAIA research. In turn we will invite you to lead our work to build a better portfolio, reach prospective CAIA members, connect your current students to CAIA’s global Membership, increase your brand exposure, and associate your school with the CAIA mission and brand.
Benefits for the Students:
- Connect with CAIA’s global Membership of alternative investment professionals to stand out in the undergraduate and graduate recruitment market.
- Receive career advice and mentoring from your school’s alumni that are CAIA Members.
- Pursue scholarship opportunities for the CAIA Charter.
- Gain access to the monthly CAIA Chronicles of an Allocator newsletter.
Benefits for Universities:
- Grow your thought leadership by connecting on applied research and other contributions with other universities participating in CAIA’s Academic Partnership program.
- Strengthen your industry relationships through access to exclusive CAIA chapter events and conferences such as the ALTS series.
- Gain an inspection copy of the full CAIA curriculum for course comparison and development of your own programs.
- License CAIA curriculum content as a student learning resource.
- Associate your brand with CAIA by gaining recognition on CAIA’s website.
- Gain access to guest speakers and other leading practitioners for your classes drawn from CAIA’s deep global network.
Express your interest for becoming an Academic Partner here or
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.