Our CAIA program curriculum is integrated into classroom teaching offering students of finance an in-depth view of AI strategies and practice. Academic partners may also access student and faculty scholarships.
The Benefits of Partnership
- Access to scholarships for qualified students and faculty
- One-year complimentary academic license to the CISDM Hedge Fund Database
- Access to issues of AIAR, a publication of the CAIA Association
- Networking opportunities for faculty and students through CAIA events
- Recognition of the program on our website
- Accreditation. Institutions must be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), the Association of MBAs, or a similar accreditation organization.
- Curriculum Coverage. Institutions must be able to demonstrate that its curriculum covers a substantial portion of topics covered by the CAIA curriculum as represented by the CAIA Level I and Level II readings, including the CFA’s Standards of Practice Handbook. The CAIA Association will determine whether a program's coverage satisfies this requirement. Find details on CAIA curriculum readings here.