When do I need to renew my Membership?
• Regardless of when you passed your Level II exam, your Membership expires on May 31. You may renew at anytime prior to May 31.
• When you log in to your account, you will have access to the renewal link in the orange box at the top of your user profile.
How do I renew my Membership?
• Log in to your account at CAIA.org. After logging into the CAIA website the easiest route will be to click on your email address in the top right corner. From there you will see a Renew Now link in the orange box at the top of your profile.
What happens if I don’t renew my Membership on time?
• To enjoy a full year of benefits, we encourage you to renew your Membership on time. Please also keep in mind that we do not prorate Membership dues.
• Regardless of when you first apply for or last renew your Membership, your Membership always expires on May 31.
• Please also keep in mind that only CAIA Members have the right to use the CAIA designation.
I completed the Member Agreement, but wanted to check my answers/make some changes. What should I do?
• Once the Member Agreement is completed, you will not be able to move back to review the information or to make any changes.
• If you would like to change or review the information you submitted regarding your professional references or please send your request to email@example.com.
• You may update your account profile by logging into your CAIA account and then clicking on the top right hand corner of the website to access your account.
How much does Membership cost?
• A one-year Membership costs US$350 and a two-year Membership costs US$650.
Can I apply for Affiliate Membership? Do you offer any Membership options at a reduced cost?
• CAIA Affiliate Membership is offered to eligible new Members only. We offer Retired Membership status as an option for renewing Members who are unemployed, retired, full-time students, or experiencing other extenuating financial or personal circumstances, and are unable to pay the full Membership fee. The annual Membership cost for Affiliate and Retired Status Membership is US$175 and US$175 respectively.
• See Affiliate Membership and Retired Membership Status for additional details.
I lost my job and can no longer afford to pay the full Membership fee. Do you offer any options that would allow me to continue my CAIA Membership?
• We offer Retired Membership status at a reduced cost to renewing Members who are unemployed, retired, returning to school, or experiencing other extenuating financial or personal circumstances and are unable to pay the full Membership fee.
• Please see Retired Membership status for details.